OFM 4 Month Run Training
$195 / Month
Setup Price: $155
The OFM Run Training is an OFM Coached Run Program specifically tailored to the individual's lifestyle and goals. Run distances include everything from "Couch to 5K " up to Road Marathon and Trail 50K distance for athletes of all ages and abilities.
OFM is unique and innovative in its methodology as it not only incorporates periodized training for the run component but to also drive the fat adaptation physiology into higher and higher rates & intensities of fat metabolism to yield the paradigm-shifting health & performance results OFM athletes are experiencing across sport, age, gender and ability.
- OFM Coached Run Program is specifically tailored to the individual's lifestyle and goals
- Detailed Intake questionnaire so the focus is on YOU, the individual
- Initial consultation with email follow up evaluation and guideline
- Individualized training program based upon OFM's "Disruptive Periodization" Training
- OFM Run Training synchronizes your training and racing load to your lifeload to for an integrated approach that is individualized for you rather than imposing changes on you that don't fit well in the context of your life.
- Dynamic: The program is continuously updated / revised on a weekly basis based upon the athlete's progress and/or unexpected events, lifeload etc.
- Pre-event briefing & Post event de-briefing.
- Continual advancement. OFM prepares the athlete to take command of their OFM journey through teaching the complete cycle of base, disruptive periodization training, event, recovery/adaptation, training, event, recovery/adaptation, off season. This makes OFM easy, enjoyable and, most of all, sustainable
- Access to OFM site information & tools for other aspects of their OFM Journey
- 15% Discount on Vespa & Other Supplements while on an OFM Coaching Program
$195 / Month
Setup Price: $155
Products: These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Information: The information, ideas, concepts and opinions on this website, any printed matter, books, documents, emails or verbal communication from any person affiliated with VESPA/VESPA Power Products, LLC are intended for educational purposes only and are not a substitute for the advice of a qualified healthcare professional. Likewise, nothing above is intended to constitute, nor should it be considered, medical advice or to serve as a substitute for the advice of a qualified and/or licensed healthcare professional. It is imperative before beginning any diet or exercise program, including any and all aspects of dietary and exercise methodologies you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. VESPA/VESPA Power Products, LLC claim no responsibility to any person or entity liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, and/or interpretation of said information.
By viewing this website you agree to these Terms & Conditions and understand you are taking full responsibility for your decisions and actions and agree to hold VESPA/VESPA Power Products LLC and any persons affiliated with it harmless.
Copyright © 2018 · All Rights Reserved · VESPA Power Products, LLC. All Rights Reserved